In this episode, Rebecca and Jessica talk about starting a creative hobby that turns into a business, Esty v. Storenvy v. Shopify, her top three social media tips, how they feel about unfollowers, and how God is ultimately in control of their businesses.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes or your favorite podcast app!
Show notes for this episode:
– A big tip for new creative business owners: get to know other business owners and bloggers, and support each other.
– You have to check out the funny and lovely sayings on Jessica’s spoon designs!
– Jessica connects best with customers on Instagram more than other social media channels
– Jessica shares her top 3 social media tips
– Why you should get excited when you see people unfollow you (but you’re totally human if it bums you out!)
– Jessica started ANOTHER creative business! They design hip, modern tees for kids.
What questions do you have about creative business that Rebecca can cover in later episodes? If you have questions or topics you’d like to hear on the podcast, email Jacey at email@example.com!