In this episode, Jacey talks with Rachael Kincaid of the Influence core team. Rachael has been with involved with the Influence Network since the beginning. She is currently in charge of member care, which includes forums, groups, prayer and care.
In this episode, they talk about how Rachael came to work for Influence, the honor of work, how Rachael relaxes and recharges, blogging, capsule wardrobes and more.
– There is no shame in work.
– “There is grace and freedom, but there’s always something really important about working – getting your hands dirty and getting sweaty about it.”
– If it doesn’t spark joy, get rid of it.
– Women at Work class
– Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God’s Work by Tim Keller
– How to Build a Capsule Wardrobe from Un-fancy
– Elise Blaha’s capsule wardrobe