Episode 016: Rachael Kincaid

IP016

In this episode, Jacey talks with Rachael Kincaid of the Influence core team. Rachael has been with involved with the Influence Network since the beginning. She is currently in charge of member care, which includes forums, groups, prayer and care.

In this episode, they talk about how Rachael came to work for Influence, the honor of work, how Rachael relaxes and recharges, blogging, capsule wardrobes and more.

Show notes:

– There is no shame in work.

– “There is grace and freedom, but there’s always something really important about working – getting your hands dirty and getting sweaty about it.”

– If it doesn’t spark joy, get rid of it.

Links:

Women at Work class

Making Things Happen Power sheets

Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God’s Work by Tim Keller

What I’ve Learned About Being White

Just Be Tired With Him

How to Build a Capsule Wardrobe from Un-fancy

– Jacey’s fall capsule wardrobe and outfit update

– Elise Blaha’s capsule wardrobe

– You can connect with Rachael on Instagram, Twitter, or her blog.

– Your host for this episode was Jacey, and you can connect with her on Instagram, Twitter, or her blog.

10 Comments
  1. Anika 2 years ago

THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR TALKING ABOUT THE CHALLENGE OF BEING INTROVERTED! IT HAS FELT LIKE THERE WAS SOMETHING BROKEN IN ME, TOO. IT SEEMS SO HARD FOR EXTROVERTS TO UNDERSTAND. AND IT SEEMS LIKE BEING EXTROVERTED IS THE IDEAL.

• Profile photo of Influence Network Author
      Influence Network 2 years ago

You are definitely NOT broken, Anika. I’m glad you could find encouragement on the podcast 🙂

2. Anika 2 years ago

FYI: I tried commenting using chrome, but i wasn’t able to.

3. SarahKL 2 years ago

Is the podcast available in iTunes?

• Lilly 1 year ago

Chances are they wo2;18n#7&t do it over the phone. They have obligations to verify your identity. How will they do that?Even if you do get the account opened, there are rules to follow.1. Declare the income (hah, what income?) every year.2. Send a to Detroit every April.3. Do not ever carry more than $10k over the border. Ever. Not cash, not travelers checks, not certified checks, not bank drafts, not money orders. Either wire money or mail a personal check.

4. Christie Elkins 2 years ago

yAY! I was hoping rachael would be on here soon. and i totally agree, loved the worship at Influence. Really glad y’all covered capsule, too. Wanting to bring more purpose into my wardrobe this year 🙂

• Rachael 2 years ago

Honored to read those words. Thank you for the sweet feedback.

5. Sarah 2 years ago

I’m always blessed to hear Rachael talk about work. It’s like a breath of fresh air to me. And now? She basically gave me permission to tell my friends, “I need you near, but please stay quiet.” #introvertissues Loving the podcast, Jacey and crew! Keep up the good work.

6. […] a little note to link you folks up to the latest Influence Network podcast. I had a blast talking with Jacey about women and the internet, being an introvert, the honor of […]