In this episode, Jacey talks with creative business owner Lindsay Sherbondy, owner of Lindsay Letters. They discuss creative work, comparison with other artists, inspiration, and the less pretty side of life that doesn’t always show up on Instagram.
What you’ll hear:
- The story behind Lindsay’s daughter’s name
- How Lindsay describes what she does for work
- Where Lindsay finds inspiration
- Some things about Lindsay you might not know from following her online
- “I try to create a clean but inspiring space for myself and that always makes a big difference.”
- “It’s not possible that there are too many artists or too much beautiful art.”
- “I’m going to keep doing what I’m doing and either God will sustain it or He will give me a new idea.”
- Lindsay Letters shop
- Dugan Sherbondy
- Connect with Lindsay on Instagram or Facebook
- Your host for this episode is Jacey Verdicchio. You can connect with her on her blog, Instagram, or Twitter.