In this episode, Jacey Verdicchio talks with Bobbi Bankston, owner of The Mason Bar Company. Bobbi tells the inspiring story of how the Lord led her to start her business, how it’s grown since, giving back, and a business as platform for testimony.
What you’ll hear:
- How Bobbi came to start The Mason Bar Company
- What it was like for Bobbi to leave her baby home so she could waitress
- A day in the life running her company
- Why giving as a company is important to Bobbi
- A business as platform for testimony
“I literally have been Googling my heart out for four years.” Bobbi Bankston on learning as she goes.
“I cried out to the Lord and asked Him to give me a spark.” Bobbi Bankston
“Because of the miracle this business is to me…there’s not an option for us to not do something with it that affects other people.” Bobbi Bankston
- Shop at The Mason Bar Company
- Connect with Bobbi and The Mason Bar Company on their website, Instagram and Facebook
- Your host for this episode is Jacey Verdicchio. You can connect with her on her blog, podcast, or Instagram.