In this episode, Jacey talks with Jessica Turner of The Mom Creative about her newly released book, The Fringe Hours: Making Time For You. They talk about escaping the pressure of “doing it all,” letting go of guilt and comparison, how to use small pockets of time for doing what you love, and how self care varies in different seasons.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
– what “fringe hours” are, and how to find yours.
– why it’s important (and not self indulgent!) to take time for yourself.
– how to overcome obstacles that many women face when it comes to self care
– where most of the pressure to do more comes from
– why The Fringe Hours is not a book about doing more, but about being more.